Tiller MIND BODY Inc., the LIBBE Manufacturer and it’s associated Training Centers, offer certification courses for the aspiring colon hydrotherapists and the many worldwide health care practitioners.
LIBBE Device Training
Courses usually attended by physicians & assistants. Therapists already I-ACT certified, those for personal home use, or a review by previously trained. LIBBE training is REQUIRED to Purchase a LIBBE System!
- Training Includes:
- How to use, operate and maintain LIBBE
- Contraindicications / Sanitation Procedures / Disease & Infection
- Advertising / Business & Ethics / Business & Legal Aspects / Regulations / Markets
- You will receive & give colon hydrotherapy sessions and practice on real clients!
- Meet with LIBBE DesignerFee Includes:
- Advance copy of MIND BODY Study Guide and Pre test; 2-3 personal colonics; 1 lunch & 3 evening soups.
LIBBE Device Training alone will NOT complete I-ACT Certification Requirements. You may join I-ACT as a Member Only and then complete the additional hours of I-ACT training requirements at a later date.
LIBBE and I-ACT Professional Certification Course
265 hours of Professional Training
I-ACT Professional Colon Hydrotherapy Training Course – Cengage Online Learning
I-ACT Professional Online Modules
Colon Hydrotherapy History/Theory/Practice – 30 hours
Anatomy & Physiology – 60 hours
Microbiology – 25 hours
Intestinal Health – Function vs. Dysfunction – 14 hours
Nutrition – 16 hours
Drug Interactions – 10 hours
Business Ethics/Office Procedures – 40 hours
Complementary Modalities – 5 hours
(Note, the Instructor must notify the office when the student is ready to start the Nutrition and Business Ethics courses)
I-ACT Professional Colon Hydrotherapy Training Course – In -Person Training
Office Procedures – 5 hours
Health & Sanitation- 5 hours
Anatomy & Physiology of the Alimentary Tract Practicum- 50 hours
View more information about certification training
Registration Information for the Colonic Network School in San Antonio, Texas