Tiller MIND BODY Inc., the LIBBE Manufacturer and it’s associated Training Centers, offer certification courses for the aspiring colon hydrotherapists and the many worldwide health care practitioners.
LIBBE Device Training
Courses usually attended by physicians & assistants. Therapists already I-ACT certified, those for personal home use, or a review by previously trained. LIBBE training is REQUIRED to Purchase a LIBBE System!
- Training Includes:
- How to use, operate and maintain LIBBE
- Contraindicications / Sanitation Procedures / Disease & Infection
- Advertising / Business & Ethics / Business & Legal Aspects / Regulations / Markets
- You will receive & give colon hydrotherapy sessions and practice on real clients!
- Meet with LIBBE DesignerFee Includes:
- Advance copy of MIND BODY Study Guide and Pre test; 2-3 personal colonics; 1 lunch & 3 evening soups.
LIBBE Device Training alone will NOT complete I-ACT Certification Requirements. You may join I-ACT as a Member Only and then complete the additional hours of I-ACT training requirements at a later date.
LIBBE and I-ACT Certification Course
The above course work PLUS I-ACT Foundation Level Certification
Course is Ten Days – 100 Hour In-Class is Required!
Read More about I-ACT Certification Levels
Anatomy & Physiology Course (A & P)
3 Days – 30 CEUs
Includes Manual, Test Fee & Transcript
I-ACT Certification Levels I-III & Instructor Training
Read More here
Registration Information for the Colonic Network School in San Antonio, Texas