Tiller MIND BODY, Inc. has continually manufactured systems in accordance set by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), International Regulations (ISO:13485:2003), European Union (CE0459), Health Canada, Australia (ARTG), Mexico and others.
FDA – State of Art Technology and Durable Components:
- Manufactured/Distributed since 1995 in San Antonio, Texas USA
- Meets/Exceeds FDA & International Countries GMP Regulations
- Components/Parts Tested for Safety, non-corrosiveness & Long-life
- Designed for Centers / Medical Spas / Anti-aging / Nursing Care / Gastroenterologists / Hospitals / Resorts, or use in homes.
- Design serves physically challenged, elderly or wheel chair bound
LIBBE Cabinets – Your Choice of Glossy Maple Wood or All Fiberglass
- 2015 & up Models include improved Electrical System/Panel (to meet most Hospital standards)
- Safe Gravity-Fed Controlled Water Flow (1.5 psi)
- Automatic Temperature Safety Sensor w/Digital Reading available Fahrenheit or Celsius (shuts off 104°F or 40°C)
- 5 Micron Filtration System (40 – 125°F (4.4 – 51.7°C )
- Built In Ultra-Violet Purification System
- All Control Valves in easy reach of client/patient
- 4 Gallon Polypropylene/mold resistant water Tank
- Water back-flow Safety – Anti-siphon features
- LIBBE Easy to Operate, Therapist Assisted or may be operated in privacy for dignity and Solitude.
- Manual Column in event of Electric Black-outs
LIBBE One Piece Medical Grade Fiberglass Seat Base
- Seat Base designed to allow colon & bladder to release as client/patient desires
- Aerodynamically Rounded Corners for Comfort!
- Seamless design, so no bacteria can hide!
- Therapist has full access to provide Reflexology, etc.
- Easy Disinfection / Flushing Valve / Rinsing Sprayer
- Odor Control Ventilation System – pulls odor from room
- Supports 500 pounds & Tall People
- Three Foot Length of Two Inch Clear Viewing Tube
- Marine Grade 2 piece Vinyl Cushions for comfort & support
LIBBE Inexpensive Colon Cleansing Nozzles
- Disposable, Size-of-pencil,
- Easily Inserted – only 2 – 3 inches
- Medical Grade Flexible Tubing (May be cut to size as required)
LIBBE Reference Documents and Warranty
- Complete Set-up / Plumbing Instructions for Builders/Plumbers
- Quick Reference Guide for Trouble Shooting
- LIBBE User’s Operation Manual
- Limited One Year Warranty
- Limited Life Time Technical Support