The LIBBE Colon Hydrotherapy System is an FDA-registered Class II medical device for colon cleansing when medically indicated, such as before radiological or endoscopic examination. Colon irrigation takes place in an integrated clinical setting, affording the patient both modesty and dignity and the practitioner ease-of-use. [READ MORE]
- August 9, 2016LIBBE TRAINING IN SAN ANTONIO, TX -$1000.00 DEVICE DISCOUNT AT MANUFACTURER’S SCHOOL
- August 9, 2016LIBBE & I-ACT CERTIFICATION IN SAN ANTONIO, TX - $2000.00 DEVICE DISCOUNT AT MANUFACTURER’S SCHOOL
- August 14, 2016IN ONE DAY RECEIVE CPR & AED LIFE SAVING CERTIFICATION IN SAN ANTONIO, TX
- August 14, 2016I-ACT CERTIFICATION INCLUDES CPR TRAINING IN SAN ANTONIO, TX
- September 5, 2016LABOR DAY
- September 6, 2016LIBBE TRAINING & I-ACT CERTIFICATION IN LAS VEGAS, NV
Colon Hydrotherapy is referred to as Colonics or colon irrigation. These are names for hydrotherapy which uses water for inner cleansing. Colon Hydrotherapy is clean and comfortable treatment.
A soothing flow of purified warm water is instilled gently into the colon through a disposable colon cleansing nozzle, (“size-of-a-pencil”). The small nozzle is easily inserted to cleanse (evacuate) the contents of your lower colon.
Your dignity is always maintained! The system is designed to allow evacuation of the contents of the colon during the administration of colon hydrotherapy.
Professional Colon Hydrotherapy devices have systems, that the pressure, temperature, and flow of water, are all safely regulated throughout the session. The water is purified with an Ultra Violet Water Purification System. The LIBBE System is comfortable and may be operated in privacy for those who prefer solitude.
There is no odor! Odor is whisked away thru the sewer drain pipe.
Used as a non-laxative preparation for colonoscopy or when medically indicated.